Fantastic waterfalls, mountain peaks, arched bridges and historical places are waiting for you during the whole trip.
The first stop in the historical part of the city, which is known for the following sights:
- The Church of St. Nicholas is a historic church in the heart of Batumi, built by the Greeks around 1865.
- Piazza is a relatively new object and one of the most interesting place. It is a small piece of Italy in the heart of Batumi, similar to San Marco Square in Venice.
- Europe Square is located in the center of Batumi and is surrounded by central streets here you will see a statue of Medea, the daughter of the Kolkhian king, who helped the Argonauts to stole the Golden Fleece;
- The Fountains - where local children run, the Astronomical Clock - showing the time, position of the sun, moon and constellations of the zodiacs.
- Neptune Fountain and Ilya Chavchavadze Drama Theater on Theater Square.
- Boulevard - the resort city of Batumi is famous not only for its ancient temples and other historical sights, but also for the Seaside Park, and even the inhabitants of the city more often call him the boulevard.
- Batumi seaport - the building of the present Marine Station was built in 1962 by the architects Novakov and Kremlyakov. It is still considered to be one of the symbols of Old Batumi.
- Lighthouse - the history of the lighthouse in the Batumi sea port originates from the Turkish government body in Adjara.
- The tower of the Georgian alphabet - the alphabet symbolizes the respect and love of the Georgians for their Motherland, culture and history. The tower is implemented as a tower of DNA helix, where are located the letters of the Georgian alphabet.
- One of the impressive modern places in Batumi is Ferris wheel, 55 meters high,
- Wonder Park and sculpture "I, You and Batumi”.
- The statue of Ali and Nino is a monument dedicated to the love of the daughter of the Georgian duke and descendant of a noble Azerbaijani family. Movable composition, symbolizing the unity between Asia and Europe, was created by the Georgian sculptor Tamara Kvesitadze.
Moving towards mountains:
- The charm of today's excursion is the highland Adjara.
- Stop in the mountains at the confluence of the river Chorokh and Adjaristkali.
- Arched bridge - stretching over the unpredictable mountain river Adjaristkali, rise the stone bridge of Queen Tamara. The bridge, founded in the 12th century, conveyed to us his sad story.
- The Mahuntseti waterfall is a twenty meter high pearl of Adjara, which falls from the top of the mountain in a huge stone bowl. It is difficult to tear your eyes from an unforgettable spectacle.
The completion of schedule. The Way back to hotel.
THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE TRIP SCHEDULE AND SEQUENCE WITHOUT REDUCING THE TOUR COMPLETENESS.
We offer all our trips from all cities of Georgia